Thursday, May 14, 2020

Our Garden Grows

Our Arugula Harvest
We planted our garden about three weeks ago.  As you can see from the above photo, our arugula is thriving. Google advised picking the outer leaves first. I found it difficult to distinguish outer from inner leaves but did as instructed. All subjectivity aside, this is the best arugula I have ever tasted, fresh and peppery. The only problem is I need a lot more of it for salad, but I will be patient. In addition to arugula, we planted cauliflower, eggplant, red, yellow, and orange pepper, and cherry tomatoes.  It is interesting that Bill will plant only from seed. I am anti seed or perhaps more accurately seeds are anti me.  Bill planted radishes, carrots, and pumpkins.  So far only  radishes show signs of growth.  We will see. Does anyone have any gardening tips? We desperately need them.

1 comment:

  1. Not me, George does all of our gardening. I just help eat it when it comes ready.

    ReplyDelete