Sunday, June 9, 2019

Goofy Airport Selfie

Michael can actually take a great selfie of himself and Erin. No clue how he does it. The only thing good about this picture is the reminder that my dental implant now lives securely in my mouth. What an ordeal. Nine months of patience; actually impatience. Relating to all the toothless people out there. Traveling to Hong Kong without a tooth. Avoiding nuts, seeds, and popcorn. Hopefully this experience won't need to be repeated.
My flights were all on time and smooth. Air France still offers free champagne. I toasted everyone I could think of. Food was okay. My seat mate decided her little boy should sit next to me. I have no idea why. He kept kicking me while he slept. It felt like Maggy was sleeping with me. The grand finale was his hurling into the barf bag. His mother just smiled. What are you going to do?
I wrote another diamond poem Saturday and Sunday. Here they are without the diamond shape format.

Saturday Diamond Poem:                                     Sunday Diamond Poem

Airports                                                                  Air France Bus
Distant Bustling                                                      Slow Bumpy
Watch Wait Whisk                                                  Stop Go Rattle
Impersonal Busy                                                     Convenient Gray                                               
People Mover                                                          Bus Michael loathes
                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm with you, reading your creative wording. Love your creativity. Enjoy France dearest Giselle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOLd reading this, mon amie. Hoping the barf-bag experience made your arrival that much sweeter.

    ReplyDelete