Saturday, July 22, 2017

Back in the Village July 8 - July 22

French Dog Soap for Maggy's itches. Found at the Thursday Market.  
 My friend Kik at the Brocante Shop in Monflanquin. They are actually selling an old phone booth for 1000 euros.
 Contemplating purchasing this painting. It is probably out of my budget. If only the dog was a beagle!
 Another fantasy. Luckily, I am not a fan of the painted flowers.

 What happened to my bench? Handyman Tim repaired it. I am his best customer.

 New French ballerinas. A reward for brave driving in France. Also, they were on sale for 45 euros.
 The entrance to our cellar. I still have not had the courage to go down there alone. Maybe another reward?
 My big purchase at the holiday flea market! I love it.
 Brownie cookies. My French friends adored them.
 The iconic view from the terrace. Unfortunately, it has been rainy lately.
Giant Green Bean Salad! Haricots Verts et Haricots Beurre. I need help eating it.


 Assorted tools and coffee grinders at flea market.
 New outdoor teak table. Gorgeous. 8 chairs. Guests are welcome.
The stairs Michael and Erin restored still beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Loving all these pictures. Missing the village! So nice to see you in your element, mon amie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad your handyman is not with you. He is at home spreading bark dust.

    ReplyDelete