Thursday, September 7, 2023

Off Again to La Belle France

We started our journey to France by flying to San Francisco and then Paris. In the International 

"Sun Bathing" at the San Francisco Airport

Terminal of the San Francisco Airport, Bill discovered an observation deck complete with intriguing sculptures and wooden chairs and recliners. This felt like a gift. I could stretch out, put my feet up, and breathe fresh air. Okay so it smelled a little like jet fuel. The sun beat intensely down on us which is why my face is covered in this picture.



I don't know who created these sculptures, but I found them amazing.


Bill actually traveled with me this time.  At times, I needed to slow down and remember I was not traveling solo as I often do. In fact, Bill proposed this September trip so he could finish his shutter painting project at the house.

1 comment: