Sunday, June 18, 2017

In the Audience at The Chew


 The Set
The audience waiting area

Got up super early to make it to ABC Studios near Columbus Circle by 8 A.M.  Once inside, we were offered water and chips. I bought a bright orange Chew Apron to leave at Erin and Michael's house.
Definitely more women than men here to watch the Chew. I spoke to a couple of women who decided to befriend me as I was alone. We sat together and did our best to follow the audience prompter ,the infamous RC Smith, who was hilarious. Today's show featured Boardwalk Food and will be  aired June 29 at noon. Bill is recording it for me. Mario Batalli, Carla Hall, Michael Symon, and Clinton Kelly hosted. Carla is much taller than she appears on T.V. and strikingly beautiful. They all give off an intelligent professional persona. Daphne Oz is pregnant with baby number three and on hiatus. The show's menu feature fried birthday cake balls with sprinkles (unusual), chili dogs, tortellini pasta salad, and a southern/Italian chicken dish. We received coupons for  three  free bottles of Hidden Valley  Dressing, a bright green Hidden Valley apron and a seventy-five dollar gift card to Target which I happily gave to Erin and Michael. My new friends and I went out to lunch after the show. All in all a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment