Sunday, June 3, 2018

June 3, 2018 Off I go to France: Portland, Toronto, Paris. May it be easy. So far it is. I am in  the Toronto  Airport working on this blog. Already a lovely coincidence. Daniel's Montessori School teacher was on my flight to Toronto. She and her family are traveling to Copenhagen.
The plane was tiny. Two seats on each side. Luckily, my green bag fit in the small sized overhead bin. I tormented Bill last night by asking him to weigh my luggage a half a dozen times. Air Canada allows 10 kg for carry on and 10 kg for personal item.  Green bag kept weighing in at two pounds overweight. Thus the dance of shifting items between the two bags began. I took out some underwear, a shirt, and threw all supplements in a ziploc bag without their original bottles.  A frustrating evening as I had spent the last few weeks calculating everything for maximum efficiency. Oh well!  Of course, after all that, nobody even weighed my bags. Hopefully the flight to Paris will be smooth as well.
No food offered on the way to Toronto. I purchased a chicken ban mih (sp) sandwich. Edible!  The Air Canada Terminal is all technology tables from which you can order food without leaving your seat. It works really well and is super comfy. All the tables are equipped with charging stations!
That's it for now. Back to Netflix to continue watching my Turkish soap opera. Miss you all already!
Please feel free to comment or email me Giselle.bawnik@gmail.com  Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment