Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Chocolat

I saw a flyer for a Chocolaterie in a town twenty minutes from here.   Rody Chocolaterie  sells all kinds of chocolate confections. I was tempted to buy the chocolate tool kit for Monsieur Bricolage, but the idea of eating a chocolate wrench seems too goofy.  Roderie Chocolaterie features a chocolate museum which explains how chocolate is made. Children can practice scooping beans with a shovel and putting them on a conveyor belt.  It is possible to make your own personalized chocolate bar with individual toppings.  That looked like fun! In the shop, the chocolate bar serves 8 different kinds of hot chocolate. I ordered the orange dark chocolate which was delicious.  In the boutique, I rejoiced at finding chocolate covered prunes which Michael adores.  I may go back to sample the sugarless chocolate and the dark chocolate bark.  The wooden hammer that comes with the bark made me smile.  Rody Chocolaterie will delight children as well as grown up chocolate lovers. Definitely worth the trip!

1 comment: