Friday, July 26, 2019

Missing Maggy

Maggy turns 10 on August 19. I found her birthday gift by chance at E. LeClerc.  You may recognize this brand as it is very popular state side. These dog toys are super sturdy and even Maggy the Masticator can't destroy them. At the Thursday night market, I met a young beagle. The owner and I agree that beagles eat everything, sniff everything, and are hard to walk. They are also the sweetest most loving adorable dogs in the world. Maggy seems to be doing okay without me. Luckily she gets to accompany Bill to Starbucks for extra admiration.  I tried doing a video call with her, but she just doesn't get it.  I think about Maggy a lot and hope she knows how much I miss her.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that Maggy misses you. I do see her walking her person.

    ReplyDelete