Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My New Love

Love my new Beagle Mug. Love the polka dots, and at the bottom of the
cup are inscribed the words LOVE YOU. That's a lot of love, but we all 
need that these days.  Usually, in this particular cup, I drink  Quik Masala Chai
which I get at an Indian grocery store in Beaverton. A friend of mine gave 
me a packet to sample, and I became immediately hooked. Yes, it is possible 
to make  Masala Chai myself, but it would not be  Quik.

Bill has his own Beagle mug. His says "A house is not a home without 
a beagle." So true!  And a house without a beagle in confinement would be
less sane except around 5 P.M. when the beagle barks loudly at all
the dogs walking by.  Especially helpful during a lull in a Zoom Meeting is
showing the beagle off to other Zoomers. I always
watch her face. It evokes total incomprehension of technology and screens
with a certain "Je m'en fous"  (I couldn't care less.)  French students, please 
do not use this expression unless you are certain of its appropriate usage.
 It is often considered impolite.

1 comment:

  1. What could be better than Quick Masala Chai in a Beagle mug .... unless were in a kitty mug. ;-)

    ReplyDelete